Texmain Ltd (trading as Mill Hill Music Complex), whose principal place of business is at Unit 1, Bunns Lane Works, London, NW7 2A
What are cookies?
How are cookies managed?
The cookies stored on your computer or other devices when you access our websites are designed by:
- Mill Hill Music Complex, or on behalf of Mill Hill Music Complex, and are necessary to enable you to make purchases on our website;
- third parties who participate with us in marketing programmes; and
- third parties who broadcast web banner advertisements on behalf of Mill Hill Music Complex.
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are: –
- For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to on-line transactions and site navigation.
- For Mill Hill Music Complex to market to you, particularly web banner advertisements and targeted updates.
- To enable Mill Hill Music Complex to collect information about your browsing and shopping patterns, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
- To enable Mill Hill Music Complex to meet its contractual obligations to make payments to third parties when a product is purchased by someone who has visited our website from a site operated by those parties.
We also use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below: –
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
2. Click on the “privacy” tab
3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
1. Choose Settings> Advanced
2. Under “Privacy and security,” click “Content settings”.
3. Click “Cookies”
1. Choose Preferences > Privacy
2. Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla firefox:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
2. Click on the icon “privacy”
3. Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
1. Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general, the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable third-party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our sites. If you disable all cookies, you may be unable to use all the functions on our sites.
As part of the registration process for our e-newsletter, we collect personal information. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about stuff you’ve asked us to tell you about; to give you discounts and special offers, to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing our data protection officer Roger Tichborne.
Studio Booking Data
When you make a studio booking online via our website, your name, address data, email and contact number will be stored in our Box Office system, BookingBug and Mailchimp. You may, of course, make a booking in person without supplying the aforementioned personal data. Please be assured that we do not share your personal details with any other company without your consent.
Access to your personal information
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to our data protection officer Roger Tichborne at firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this Privacy Notice